If you’re trying to raise cash for your business and you’re frustrated, listen to the man who’s helped raise over $100 Million. His name is Greg Writer and he says . . .
Give Me Just 3 Days And I’ll Show You How Almost Any Entrepreneur Can Use Hundreds Of Thousands (Or Even Millions) Of Dollars Of “Other People’s Money” To Fund Your Company, Develop Your Product, Turn Your “Big Idea” Into Reality And Grow Your Business Like Crazy . . .
||From: Greg Writer
Re: Your Invitation To The First Ever “Angel Money Boot Camp” + Crowd Funding
Have you ever wished that you could easily gain access to thousands, hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars of investment money to fund your company’s growth, to finally develop your prototype, to bring your product to market or to barrel your way through the startup phase and get to profitability faster than you ever thought possible?
If you have, then I’d like to invite you to keep reading . . . because in just a moment I’m going to show you how you can be one of just 100 smart entrepreneurs to learn the inside secrets of the country’s leading entrepreneurial funding experts . . . to crack the “Angel Code” . . . and to gain almost-immediate access to the business-building cash you’ve been seeking for so long.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- Maybe you got sick and tired of your job and came up with a great idea for a thriving and ridiculously-profitable business . . . but now find yourself months--or even years--down the road spinning your wheels and going in circles, completely unable to get the funding you need to turn your dream into a cash-flowing reality ...
- Maybe you put all your technical skills to the test to invent a product that solves a huge problem in the marketplace . . . but found out (maybe too late) that you have no idea how to play the “money game” and to get the cash you need to go into production . . .
- Maybe you’ve hit up friends, family and the SBA for cash . . . but found that getting the real money you need to bring your company to the profitable heights you dream of is still out of reach . . .
- Maybe you know that you could multiply your profits by a factor of 10 or more if you just had the funds . . . but feel like you’re being stalked by greedy “Vulture Capitalists” who want to unethically take what you’ve worked so hard to build . . .
Or, worse yet . . .
- Maybe you’ve actually paid (and I’ve seen this one far too often) to formally present to investors only to find out that you’re unprepared to “pitch in the room” . . . and end up flying home thousands of dollars poorer with no funding, no feedback on what you did “wrong” and no idea how you can improve . . .
If So, Then This Is The Step-By-Step, Intense “Get Your
Business Funded” Education You’ve Been Looking For
. . . And That’s Simply Never Been Offered Before
My name is Greg Writer . . .
And while anyone who knows me will tell you that I don’t like to brag, in the right circles (circles where large amounts of money are moving around and making business happen) I’m known as . . . .
The Absolute Authority On Helping Small Business Owners
And Entrepreneurs Do What’s Necessary To Get Funding
And Raise Real Money For Their Businesses While Keeping
Their Company, Their Intellectual Property And
Their Sanity Intact
How did I earn that “lofty” title?
- At the age of 21 I became the youngest owner of a full service brokerage firm in United States history and even got written up in a national Stock trade journal. Check out the article . . .
I’ve still got this article in my safe. It’s a great reminder of my early success . .
and an even greater reminder of all the costly mistakes I made as a cocky kid. Live and learn.
- At 22 I burned up the phone lines raising funds for the national expansion of the then unknown Home Shopping Network. At the time, HSN was just a little company doing business in Florida. If they wanted to get up to the big kid’s table and start making real money, they needed funding and they needed it fast. I made hundreds of calls and got laughed at again and again as grey-haired investors said. . . .
“You’re Crazy, Writer! No One Will Ever Buy Anything Off The TV!”
Those same investors stopped laughing and started kicking themselves in the ass a few years later when they found out that selling “limited edition faux diamond bracelets” and “Elvis Commemorative Plates” on TV was a BILLION dollar enterprise.
- When I was 24 a befuddled looking inventor shuffled into my office with two 80’s-era VCRs literally soldered together. I helped him raise $600,000.00 in seed capital and watched in slack-jawed awe as dual-deck VCRs (VCR’s that let you record from one tape to another and make copies of your favorite movies) took the world by storm and as . . .
The Stock Exploded From 10 Cents To Over $22.00
Faster Than I Could Believe
Check out this short video from a presentation I gave last year to a crowd of 600 investors. In it I explain the whole Go-Video ride . . . how the company got sued by Sony, Mitsubishi and the other “big boys” of consumer electronics (and won!) and how I missed out on the chance to make untold millions by selling the stock too soon. (And let me tell you, I’m still kicking myself for that one.)
Plus, over the last 27 years . . .
- I’ve personally guided over 100 companies in their funding process . . .
- I’ve helped raise over 10s of Millions of Dollars in “Angel” funding for companies in every industry imaginable . . . from tech to publishing to food prep to weird inventions to just about anything else you can think of.
- And just in the last decade I’ve personally raised over $10 Million Dollars of Angel Cash for companies that I own.
So as you can see, I’ve got some “bona fides” when it comes to raising money. But unlike most of the “stuffed shirts” in the finance game . . . .
I’m Not Just A Money Guy . . . Like You, I’m An Entrepreneur
Currently I spend the vast majority of my time (60 to 80 hours a week .. . on a “good” week. . . sound familiar? My wife sent me a postcard asking me when I’m coming home.) working on my dream project as the founder and CEO of Children’s Educational Network . . . a rapidly-growing company that I funded primarily with Angel money.
||This is the Children’s Educational Network “Shrek” Browser. We’re currently on our third round of Angel funding , over $4,300,000 so far and have brokered deals with Dreamworks, The Miss America Pageant, and many others.
||The CEN/Miss America Kid-Safe Web Browser being advertised in New York City. Partnering with Miss America has been a great “win” for us . . . and we never could have done it without Angel funding.
||I always thought I’d be ringing the bell at Nasdaq when I brought my company public. I didn’t think it would happen helping kids on the internet. But you know what, I’m not going to complain.
Why Am I Telling You All This?
Honestly, in real life I’m a pretty humble guy and I don’t like to spend a lot of time talking about myself . . .
But if you’re looking to raise money for your business idea, you’re probably being hit on all sides by people making really, really big promises . . .
And I want to make sure right now before we go any further that you know that that I’m not some “newbie” to the Entrepreneurial funding world. . . . that I’ve made a lot of money for a lot of people (and for myself) and that when it comes to getting thousands, hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars of Angel funding to turn “baby” ideas into cash-flowing, honest-to-God businesses, I know what I’m talking about.
Just What Is
“Angel Money” Anyway?
If you haven’t spent a lot of time in the finance world (and you should count yourself lucky if you haven’t . . . it’s vicious) the term “Angel Money” might sound a little confusing.
So let’s break it down.
At its most basic, Angel Money is investment capital provided by a single affluent individual or a group of individuals in exchange for a percentage of ownership equity in your company. (Venture Capitalists manage the pooled money of others in a professionally managed fund . . . and usually don’t get involved with a company until it’s past the startup “Angel” phase.)
Basically a wealthy “Angel” is giving you the funds you need to power your startup and growth in exchange for a percentage of the eventual profits the company creates . . . and a piece of the pie when and if the company sells.
And depending on how much any one Angel puts in, they might have a lot or a little to say about the way you run your business. (One of the core things I teach people who work with me is how to maintain control of your company and your dream while still getting access to Angel cash . . . after all, what’s the point of getting your company funded if you lose control of the whole thing?)
Done right, Angel funding is an incredibly powerful business-building tool that can get your “big idea” off the ground, give you the resources to dash ahead of competitors, cut years off the time it takes you to grow, and get you on the path to profitability fast.
Here’s the funding process for a typical company. You start with “Angel” money, move towards Venture Capital and, in some cases, eventually do all the hard work to get listed and do an IPO.
The Center for Venture Research at the University of North Hampshire released their annual Angel Capital report that shows angels invested $26 Billion in 57,120 companies a few years back. The report also says there are 258,200 active angel investors in the USA. By comparison, Venture Capitalists invested to $29.4 Billion in 3,813 companies in the same time period.
In Fact, If you Think About It, You’ll Begin To Realize That Almost Every Big, Profitable Company You’ve Ever Heard Of Has Initially Been Funded By “Angels”
Jeff Bezos didn’t fund Amazon out of his own pocket . . .
Steve Jobs didn’t start Apple on a credit card . . .
And the guys from Google didn’t take over the world with an SBA loan . . .
Almost every big success story you can think of in every industry from tech to real estate to food service got up to the "Big Kid’s table” and started doing real business (and making real profits) using . . .
“Other People’s Money”
But as someone who’s spent 27 years sitting on both sides of the “Angel Money” fence --funding companies, building my own businesses and learning and being intimately involved in more deals that I can possibly count--I can tell you right now that when it comes to going out and raising real money . . .
Most Small Entrepreneurs Get Eaten Alive
I’ve seen it again and again.
Passionate, eager, excited entrepreneurs who have no idea how the investment world works begging the “money men” to care about their dream project as much as they do . . . and being absolutely shocked when they’re shown the door with nothing but a pat on the back and a cup of coffee for their time.
I mean, it’s frustrating seeing people with solid ideas and businesses that could make millions being turned away again and again because they don’t know the “rules” of raising capital (rules that seem obvious when you’ve been in the business for years like I have . . . but that are like “rocket surgery” if you’re on the outside.)
Or, worse yet . . . getting suckered into a bad deal by “Vulture Capitalists” who want to rip off an entrepreneur and take all the spoils and profits for themselves while leaving the “idea guy” licking his wounds and saying “never again.”
- To my way of thinking, a “Vulture Capitalist” is anyone (whether it be an unethical “Angel” or a Venture firm) who does predatory funding for a business. Again and again I’ve seen people get their companies taken away from them by “Vultures” made all sorts of great promises, but were really just interested in legally stealing a business or an idea.)
Meanwhile savvy finance pros who have spent years inside the system and know how to play the game routinely get thousands, hundreds of thousands and even millions of dollars for their projects with barely any effort at all.
Is that fair to the small entrepreneur? Nope. Not at all.
Is that the way the world works? Yup.
Is there something we can do about it . . . ?
You bet there is.
If you’re reading this and you fit a few simple criteria that I’ll spell out in just moment, I’d like to invite you to take . . .
The Ultimate Shortcut To Getting The Thousands, Hundreds Of Thousands Or Even Millions Of Dollars Of “Other People’s Money” You Need To Fund Your Idea, Grow Your Business And Get To Profitability Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible Before!
Here’s what this is all about . . .
Recently I was chatting with one of my private consulting clients (clients regularly pay me thousands upon thousands of dollars plus a piece of the pie to help them get their companies funded) about how sad it is to watch entrepreneur after entrepreneur struggle and sweat and give up on their dreams because they can’t get funding.
I mean, personally it pisses me off . . .
Seeing literally hundreds of solid business ideas and inventions evaporate into nothing because there’s nobody out there teaching entrepreneurs the right way to get real money for their businesses.
(And let me tell you that raising real money the right way has absolutely nothing to do with . . .
- Begging for cash from banks . . .
- Wracking up abusive balances on your credit cards . . .
- Doing the wrong kind of debt financing that ruins your life . . .
- Or going to a “free” class at the SBA run by people who have never really raised money in their life . . . or who buried themselves in debt like an indie filmmaker to get their company off the ground.)
Right there on the phone I hatched an idea to even the playing field between finance geeks and small entrepreneurs and to give the “little guy” the real-world money-getting education you need to get funded in today’s tough marketplace.
An idea I call . . .
The First Ever Angel Money Boot Camp,
(dates TBA Late May of Mid June) In San Diego, California
I’m wondering, can you begin to imagine . . .
- Knowing the exact words to say to a high-net-worth Angel Investor to instill instant confidence in them that your business is the real deal . . . and radically increasing your chances of walking out the door fully funded and ready to take on the world?
- Seeing the look on your friends’ faces as your dream business finally gets off the ground and becomes a profitable reality faster than you ever thought possible . . . and while taking almost none of the financial risk yourself?
- Getting a world-class “Angel Funding” education that shows you the ins and outs of the money-raising world . . . and gives you the tools you need to turn ideas into businesses (profitable businesses) fast.
If you can, then you’re going to be very, very glad that you heard this message today and took advantage of this incredible, one-of-a-kind opportunity to crack the “Angel” world wide open and get access to real money fast.
Let’s cut to the nitty gritty . . .
Here’s Exactly What You’ll Get When You Choose To Become One Of Just 100 Smart Entrepreneurs To Attend The First Ever “Angel Money Boot Camp”
3 Days Of Intense, Hands-On Angel Money &
Crowd FundingTraining With
The Country’s Smartest And Most Successful Business And Investment Superstars . . .
Superstars including . . .
When David Stanley was 3 years old his mom married Elvis Presley's dad . . . and brought him kicking and screaming into the life of one of the world's most famous and fascinating people.
David actually grew up in Graceland when Elvis was in his prime. He ate, smoked, drank and lived with "The King" and, when he was 16, dropped out of school to become his step brother's bodyguard and go out on tour.
Heck, David was actually one of the guys who found Elvis when he died. (If you want to hear some riveting stories, just sit down and ask David about his childhood. Don't make any plans though, he'll have you enraptured for hours.)
What does this have to do with Angel Money?
When I met David he was traveling the circuit trying to raise money so he could make a movie about his time with Elvis. (As his actual Step Brother, David is one of just a few people in the world who can make a movie about the King without getting permission from Elvis' estate.)
David had a heck of a story, but he didn't know anything about raising capital. I coached him, guided him along, and invested in his company and the next thing either of us knew, he had raised more than 2.3 Million Dollars so David could produce the movie: "Protecting the King".
At Angel Money Boot Camp, David's going to take you through the whole story of his transformation into a money-raising machine. And let me tell you, when you hear what he went through to raise this money, you're going to understand why this Boot Camp is so important to your success and how difficult it can be to raise cash for your business.
Ever hear of "A Cup Of Chicken Soup For The Soul?"
Barry co-wrote that book with Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen.
But that's not why he's coming to Angel Money Boot Camp
You see, when Barry's not moonlighting as an author, he leads a "double-life" as one of the most successful entrepreneurial coaches in the world.
Barry has coached over 13,000 (that's thirteen THOUSAND) entrepreneurs in the art and science of raising money, not to mention the significant amounts of capital that he's raised for his own business.
At Angel Money Boot Camp, Barry's going to teach you everything you need to know to put together a money-making team . . . and how to avoid those team building blunders that can sink even a great business fast.
Think you can do it all yourself? You're wrong. In 2012, doing business on a truly profitable level is a team sport. And Barry will teach you how to win.
And that's just a sample. I've got an incredible team of investment pros lined up, some of which I'm simply not allowed to mention here. But I promise you, every single speaker and panelist at Angel Money Boot Camp will be an experienced heavyweight who will guide you on your quest to raise money faster than you ever thought possible before.
Why am I bringing these investment and business “Superstars” together?
To teach you how to raise Angel Capital for your company, build your dream business and get to profitability faster than you ever thought possible before.
Here’s Just A Taste Of What You’ll Learn When You Attend
The First Ever “Angel Money Bootcamp” Intensive . . .
- How to speak “The Language Of Capital” . . . Again and again I’ve seen entrepreneurs and inventors fall on their face because they don’t know the jargon and can’t speak the money talk that Angel investors respond to. I’ll give you a full brain dump of terms you need to know if you want to have any chance at all of getting your big idea funded.
- The Money Magnet Mindset . . . And the one major shift you need to make in your head to even stand a chance of getting a high-net-worth investor to sit up, take notice and put money in your pocket where it belongs.
- When not to raise cash . . . How to structure your rounds of funding and why you should never raise more money than you actually need to grow your business and meet your goals. (Getting greedy and raising too much for cool office space and Aeron chairs can cost you MILLIONS of dollars in lost equity down the line.)
- How to figure out the “Pre-Money Valuation” of your company . . . And how to determine what your business is really worth before you start selling off shares and raising funds.
- How to raise a million dollars or more of Angel money without giving up control of your dream or your company. (This is the number one fear most entrepreneurs have when they consult with me. My team and I will show you exactly how to structure your funding so you always keep control of your company . . . and so the bulk of the profits get funneled right to your pocket where they belong.)
- How to spot “Vulture Capitalists” early . . . And how to vet your Angels and do your due diligence before signing papers and before spending hours, days or months in negotiations.
- Why you have to have an exit strategy if you want to get funded . . . How to plan your out from the beginning and how to create an exit strategy which results in maximum profits both for you and for your Angel partners.
- How to build your business team . . . Why having the right people on your side is the key to getting real money to fund your business and how to attract stars to your company if you have little or no money to pay.
- Corporate structure and asset protection . . . How to structure your company for security and growth and how to keep your personal assets safe no matter what happens with your company. (Think just forming an LLC or a corporation will do the job? You’ll want to take notes on every moment of this presentation.)
- The Laws of The Angel World . . . How and why to make sure your company and your fundraising is done in full legal compliance and why taking the “easy way” to funding your company can sink your business dreams literally overnight.
- The real meaning of “Creative-Financing” . . . And how to get the most you can out of the money you’ve got.
- How to structure your Angel deal . . . How much of your company to give away for Angel cash and how to dot your "i"'s ’s, cross your "t"'s and make sure you’re legally covered from every angle before going into a deal.
- How to be prepared for investor due diligence . . . The 5 big steps you must take before letting an investor look behind the curtain and examine your company and simple changes you can make now to make sure that your company is ready to move.
- Marketing 101 . . . How to figure out what you’re really selling and how to market your company to Angel investors for maximum results.
- Exact instructions on how to sequence your funding rounds . . .
- How to get immediate access to Angel investors without forking over your cash for “pay to present” opportunities and without wasting your time or your effort on people who aren’t ready to invest.
And much, much more.
But most of all, you’ll learn . . .
How To Raise Thousands, Hundreds Of Thousands Or Even
Millions Of Dollars Of Angel Funding To Turn Your Business
Dreams Into Reality And To Grow Your Company Fast
But that’s not all. Over the course of these three content-packed days . . .
You’ll Have The Chance To Pitch Your Idea Live In The
Room And Get Immediate Feedback From Serious
And Vetted Financial Pros
If you’re chosen to participate (and we can only take a very select few Entrepreneurs for this hands-on experience) our panel of experts will take you through a “live fire” exercise where you put what you’ve learned to the test and pitch your idea.
You’ll be asked real questions by real finance pros who have been involved in the funding of real deals and will walk away with priceless insight into what you can change in your presentation to literally skyrocket your chances of getting the funding you need.
No punches will be pulled (we’d be doing you a disservice if we did) but you will learn what it’s really like to pitch in the room . . . and will be given powerful feedback that will completely change the way you look at raising money for your business.
Even if you don't personally present, you'll have the best seat in the house as you see what it’s really like in the pitch room so you can get ready to raise money and go to war.
By the end of these three days you’ll know more about raising real money the right way than almost any entrepreneur or business person active today.
But that’s not all, as part of this incredible opportunity you’ll get . . .
Three “Feet To The Fire” Follow Up Teleseminars Where
We “Drill In” The Information You Learned Live And
Answer Your Questions In Full
You’re in a very fortunate position.
You see, there’s nothing I hate more than giving someone the “keys” to the Angel investment kingdom and seeing them go home and not do anything with that information.
That’s why I’m going to hold three very special post-boot camp “Feet To The Fire” teleseminars where you can drag me and my special guests and co-presenters over the coals and get all of your questions answered.
I know that every seminar I’ve ever been to has left me (weeks later) with specific questions that I desperately wanted to get answered.
If you’ve got a question or a business problem, just ask it right there on the phone and I’ll put my full 27 years of experience to work to answer it.
Three Full Months Of In-Person Coaching With An
Angel Investment Pro
This is incredibly valuable and put everything you learn at the boot camp to work. Sign up for this first ever Angel Money Boot Camp and we’ll give you three, half-hour live coaching calls with your very own Angel Network Money-Raising consultant.
These aren’t newbies or wannabes . . . these are tested and experienced Angel finance pros who have been on the inside of deals and who can give you startling insight into how, when and why to raise funds for your big business idea.
Plus, If You’re One Of The Just 100 Smart Entrepreneurs To
Sign Up For This First Ever “Angel Money Bootcamp”
You’ll Get These 6 Valuable Bonuses
Professionally Produced DVD’s Of The Full Event
During the whole weekend we’ll have professional, “Hollywood level” cameramen and producers recording the event. I have no doubt that you’ll take incredibly detailed notes while you’re with us in San Diego, but I want to make sure that you’re able to revisit this information whenever you want and use it as your own personal “Angel Money Library.” That’s why, if you sign up today, I’m going to give you the full DVD recording at no additional cost.
I have every intention of selling these DVDs for $997.00 or more in the very near future, but they’re yours free.
One Full Year Membership To AngelNetwork.com
As you can tell, my team and I are passionate about connecting entrepreneurs and Angel investors. That’s why we’ve loaded AngelNetwork.com up with hours of valuable continuing education exposing every dark corner of the Angel funding world and giving you valuable advice on how to get funded.
Plus, as a monthly member of AngelNetwork.com you’ll have the right to post on our exclusive “members only” deal board and to have your deal analyzed and vetted by high-net-worth investors.
We’re currently charging just $27 a month for access to this incredible fundraising tool, but will be raising the price (possibly multiplying it) as the size of our investor and entrepreneur database grows.
But you get a full year of access absolutely free.
- Discounted Access To Future Angel Money Boot Camp Events
($4,000.00 Value . . . and Much, Much More.)
As an Angel Money Bootcamp alumni you’ll have the right to attend any and all future Angel Money events for the ridiculously-low price of just $997.00. It doesn’t matter how high we raise the price in the future or how much value you get out of the event (and I’m confident you’ll get much, much more than a thousand bucks worth) you’ll only ever pay $997.00 to come again.
- One Half-Hour Consultation Call With An Intellectual Property (IP) Attorney
We made special arrangements
for you to receive a free 30-minute call with a leading intellectual law firm that's going to consult you on possible trademarks and patent filings that could possibly dramatically increase the value of your company.
- One Half-Hour consultation Call With A Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Attorney
We made special arrangements for you to receive a free 30-minute call with a leading SEC qualified attorney who's going to consult with you.
The Angel Money Boot Camp will take place at the Courtyard Marriott.
Angel Money & Crowd Funding Boot Camp will take place May 31st- June 2nd in San Diego At the Courtyard Marriott
2592 Laning Road · San Diego, California 92106
The Courtyard Marriott is a place that is as warm and welcoming! Every element, each experience and all of the details have been thought out to perfection. Our San Diego hotel is a place to play, to relax, to unwind, to reconnect, to enjoy and to rejuvenate.
It's a place for you to create your perfect story... and we're here to help it unfold.
Heck, personally I'd recommend you fly in a day early or leave a day late so that you can hit the surf or relax at a spa.
Plus . . .
Sign Up Today And You Can Bring A Business Partner,
Family Member Or Guest For Just $497.00 More
As I said before, I’m strictly limiting this bootcamp to just 100 serious entrepreneurs.
And I’m completely serious about that: only 100 tickets to this event will be sold. But if you sign up today I’ll allow you to bring just one family member, friend or business partner as your guest for just $497.00 more (a whopping discount off the full cost of this seminar.)
Because I want to make sure that you actually use this information in your business.
And the best way I can figure out to do that is to teach it to someone else on your team who can support you in taking action and getting out there and raising money.
So that’s why I’m letting you bring along 1 guest (and only one guest) for this incredible discounted rate.
Sounds Incredible, Greg, But How Much Does It Cost?
This is where the good news comes in.
The cost of this 3-day intensive boot camp is ONLY $997 dollars (or $747 if you’re among the 20 “early bird” attendees).
Does that sound fair to you? I hope so. I think it’s a pretty good deal.
But let me see if I can make it even better with my . . .
Rock Solid, 100% Money Back Guarantee
If there’s one thing that I’m serious about, it’s money.
Come to the seminar. Go through all three days of training and . . .
If At The End Of The Third Day, You Aren’t Convinced This Was The Smartest Money You Ever Invested In Your Business, Simply Let Me Know. I’ll Pay Your Deposit Back Right Then And There And We’ll Part As Friends.
Could you basically rip me off with this guarantee, soak up all the incredibly valuable information I and my fellow presenters will be teaching and then ask for your money back? Sure.
But I don’t think you will.
The overwhelming majority of entrepreneurs I’ve met are honest people who just want to make money the right way and have a positive impact on the world.
I think you are too.
And I know that when you go through this Angel Money Boot Camp that you’ll be absolutely blown away by the content . . . content that’s simply never been made available to entrepreneurs in this way before.
If I don’t deliver incredible content, you shouldn’t have to pay. Plain and simple. That’s why I’m putting this guarantee out there. I want you to trust me and I want you to be successful. And the best way I can think of to make sure the right people sign up for this incredible event is to put my money where my mouth is.
Founder, Angel Money Boot Camp
"If You Have A Chance To Partake Of Greg's Wisdom, Take It"
I'm so impressed with Greg's knowledge, track record, expertise, attitude, and sheer generosity. But here's an interesting twist I didn't expect when we first spoke. His name seemed weirdly familiar. Thirty years ago, I was a trade magazine reporter for the housing industry, and I used to write about the greats of housing. I asked Greg and the answer was "Yep!" :) His father, Dirck Writer, is the famous Denver homebuilder I was writing about 30 years ago. As I told him, thirty years was simply too long to be out of touch with his family! He's a great guy and if you have a chance to partake of Greg's wisdom, take it.
Entrepreneurial Business Coach And World's Greatest Teacher Of Copywriting
Just one more thing before I give you the chance to sign up . . .
This Intensive Bootcamp Is Not For Everyone.
You Must Meet These Four Criteria In Order To Attend . . .
You must pay your full $997 deposit (or $747 if you’re among the 20 “early bird” attendees) today. No price break. No payment plan. This isn’t a “Get rich quick” seminar where you should hock your car or go into debt to attend. I want you focused and serious when you land in San Diego and ready to learn how to raise money . . . not sitting and sweating about how you’re going to make your house payment.
- You must have an ethical and profitable (or potentially profitable) business idea. No “Get rich quick” schemes and nothing that hurts people or takes advantage of them. I have a lot of fun in business, but I take it very, very seriously and I have absolutely no interest in arming you with this powerful knowledge unless you’re going to use it the “right” way. (Sound naive? Maybe it is, but it’s the way I like to do business.)
- You must be passionate about your business and your idea. If you’re just in the game to make money, this probably isn’t for you. I’ve only got 100 seats to sell to this incredible event and I want to make sure that they’re taken by serious entrepreneurs who care about their business. If that’s not you--if you’re just trying to make a buck with no greater purpose--then this probably isn’t for you.
- You must be among the first 100 smart entrepreneurs to order today. As I’ve said again and again, I’m only selling 100 tickets to this event (and letting an absolute maximum of 200 people in the room if everyone takes advantage of my generous offer to allow you to bring a guest for just $497.00 more.) And that’s not going to change. The whole point of this event is to give a select few serious entrepreneurs the unfair advantage they need to raise real money fast. If we get too many people in the room we won’t be able to do that.
If you can honestly say that you fit these four criteria . . . and if you’re ready to finally raise real money for your business then I’d like to invite you to sign up today.
Please note that we reserve the right to refuse your application for any reason. I want to make sure that this first ever Angel Money Boot Camp is attended by entrepreneurs who are serious about raising money and turning their business dreams into reality. If that’s not you, please leave a spot open for another entrepreneur.
Order Your Angel Money Boot Camp Ticket Today!
YES! Greg, please reserve my seat for the first ever Angel Money Boot Camp.
I’m ready and eager to learn how to get thousands, hundreds of thousands or even MILLIONS of dollars of Angel funding for my business. I realize that Angel Money Boot Camp is the fastest and easiest way to tap into the world of “other people’s money” and fund my business to the heights and the profitability that I’ve always dreamed.
I understand that . . .
- Once my purchase is complete, you’ll reserve my seat immediately for the first ever Angel Money Boot Camp Intensive in San Diego at the Sheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina.
- I’ll get 3 full days with you and your elite “gang” of Angel Money experts leading me through every aspect of of the Angel Money world and giving me the tools and mindset I need to get other people’s money working for me.
- To reserve my seat I must pay your full $997 deposit (or $747 if you’re among the 20 “early bird” attendees) today.
- One (1) business partner, family member, friend or employee may attend the Angel Money Boot Camp as my guest for an additional $497.00 and I understand that only one paid guest is allowed per attendee at this rate.
- My deposit is backed by your incredibly generous 100% money back guarantee and that if I’m not completely satisfied at the end of the third day of the seminar, I may ask for and receive a full refund of my money with no hard feelings and no questions asked.
If you’ve read this far down this letter, it shows me that you really are serious about putting Angel money to work for your business. I’m not going to try to “close” you here. If this is right for you, you know it. Please grab one of the 100 spots now while they’re still available and I’ll see you in Sunny San Diego, California!
Oh, and if you see me in the hotel bar or just walking around before the event, please come up and introduce yourself. Claim Your Angel Money Boot Camp Ticket Now!
To Your Success,
Founder, Angel Money Boot Camp
P.S. Not sure if this is for you? I understand your hesitation. But just think about where your business could be if you knew how to get the funding to make it happen. If you really do have a great business idea and a drive to make it succeed, this should be a “no-brainer” for you.
P.P.S. Remember, you have NOTHING to lose. All of the risk here is completely on me. Come to the full three day event. If at the end of day three you don’t feel like you got way more than your money’s worth in high-powered content and value, simply let me know. I’ll refund your full deposit right there on the spot and we’ll part as friends.
I really don’t know how I can make it any easier for you than that. Come to the seminar. Spend three days learning from me and from my “All Star Team” of Angel Money pros and if you aren’t blown away, you won’t pay a thing. Click to reserve your seat now.
That’s my promise. That’s my goal. And you can trust me on it. Click to purchase your ticket today to the first ever Angel Money Boot Camp!
Program | Contact/Support
Copyright 2007-2015 AngelNetwork.com All Rights
201 E. Grand Ave Ste 2A| Escondido, CA 92025
760 - 233-2863